svg cuts banner

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Sending You Love...

Hey Y'all,
 I have been told y'all miss me. Well I miss y'all too. I have been super busy getting kitchens done and taking care of my health. I am happy to say I have lost 41.5 lbs so far and feeling lots better. My hands still bother me when I overdo  but for the most part I am well. I have been trying very hard to get something done to let you all know paper crafting is still a passion of mine. I am so close to getting all the elements of my design done and then I can do the fun part for me, which is putting it all together. I will share as soon as I am done and it is all together.

I have shown Leo elements of it and he has given me the impression he is excited about it. You would have to ask him, I know he enjoys my crazy ideas as much as you all and I am sure he is excited to see the end result. I am excited as well but making the elements, is what takes the longest. I had to design a few things as what I had in my mind wasn't available but for the most part you should be able to use designs from SVG Cuts and 3dsvg.com.  I will include suggestions for the elements I designed.

Until I finish I have included a few pictures I have had the pleasure of taking recently.. Hang in there please know I am thinking of you all as well and wishing you all Blessings from God..
Blessings Sharalyn
The Doggie in the photo is our baby Peaches, she and Opie are bother and Sister and have also kept us quite busy. Much Love Sharalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment