svg cuts banner

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas iS in the Air!

Helloooo Y'all!

 Christmas is definitely   in the air! Today we are supposed to get snow and I am hoping we do! Some that will stick as we haven't had any like that in 7 yrs.  Our tree has the lights on but I haven't gotten any farther with it. I need to finish 7 cards today so I need to make this as short as possible.
I had started the church quite a while ago but didn't like the colors I had made the tower so I tore if off and threw it away and there it sat for a while.
The church is from the Silent Night SVG kit  from SVG cuts. I did add a brad and slide to the back flaps to keep the back closed. That helped me a lot. Anyway  I used Carta Bella's paper collection called So THIS is Christmas. I had never used Carta Bella's paper  before and it is JUST like Mary said. High Quality for sure!!!!! I will be using it again in the future! I made the church as instructed and added embossed Snowflakes to the window Vellum before I put them in. Then I decorated the church using Memory Box and Poppy Stamp dies. I will include the dies list at the bottom of this post. The bell was from my friends Stash she had and it was perfect for the church. I added fake snow with hot glue and gemstones to add some glitz. The top I used Stampin Up's heat and stick then used my favorite glitter, Art Glitter Crystal. It is a translucent glitter and really really really pretty on anything you put it on.
So that is my church sorry this is so short but I do hope once I get more of my projects done that I am getting paid for I can post more soon. Thanks for stopping by and visiting me.. I am sorry I have been MIA. Blessing to you all this holiday season!!!

On a side note I had commented on a Scrapbooking Made Simple post and guess what? I won.. scared the snot out of hubby as I screamed but today it came and I couldn't be more excited to use it. I won a Sizzix Stephine Barnard Fancy Flip-its Die. It looks a bit intimidating but I know I can get it. Maybe it will help with my own not started yet Christmas cards LOL . Thanks again. Blessing to you all this holiday season!  Blessings Sharalyn

Kits used:
Silent Night SVG Kit


Paper used:
AC, Vanilla, Lagoon
Carta Bella so This is Christmas
Stampin up Cherry cobbler, Garden Green
Hero Arts Layering Paper, Egg Shell

Dies used:
Memory Box, Precious Snowflakes
Poppy Stamps, Garden Sprig, Small Garden Sprig, Breezy Wreath, Small Blooming Poinsettia, Berry Sprig.

2 comments: