svg cuts banner

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sneak Peek!!!

Hi Everyone!!!
I am so sorry I have been working hard but not posting any pictures. I will give you a sneak peek and something I am working on to benefit  an outreach at church. Remember though it isn't done yet and yes of course I will tell you how I did it. When I get it all done and figure out what on earth I did to make it..


Looking over at my desk it is a mess!!!! I have Mother's Day Cards and 3d roses and.. oh yeah the sneak peak ok ok sorry. So here it is.  So just in case your looking at this and think what in the world is she doing???? It will be a garden wagon with the umbrella and flowers and vines and such. You know me I love stuff like that.

Anyway stay tuned I hope to have it up some time next week. Some of the kits I have used so far have been Carmel Apple Pie SVG Kit, Cotton Tail Village SVG Kit. I used the mushroom top to make the part of the umbrella. 

The idea came from Brigit's wagon she made with the Carmel Apple Pie SVG Kit. I loved it so much and wanted to do my own version of it. Brigit is on the design team at SVG CUTS and you can go to the blog and check out all the inspiration. There is a ton of it. 
 So that is it so far, as I said I hope to have it done by mid week next week. We have had some crazy days lately and when I plan to stay home and craft that goes out the window but you know how that is, that is life!
 Thanks for stopping by I will put a link down below to one of the kits I have been using. If you make this anything be sure and post it on SVG Cuts Facebook page I would love to see it as do all the crafty guys and gals there. We are a friendly bunch and don't bite. Promise!!! There is tons of encouragement and help, give a shout out if ya need it someone is there to help. Be sure and check out the new freebie, with a purchase of 9.98 excluding the freebie. It will be up for a week then a new freebie will be up. How can you beat that??? Make sure you check the blog too there are all kinds of totally free stuff as well. Really, no cost at all. The new kit is simply delicious looking!!! really fun for your summer parties.. go check it out! Thanks so much for stopping by I will really try hard to get it done for ya by mid week. Have a really great weekend y'all and thanks so much for stopping by. Happy Craftin' Y'all!
Blessings, Sharalyn 

Caramel Apple Pie SVG Kit 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!!!! This is amazing! Cab't wait to see this done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is going to be adorable, I love the unbrella, can't wait to see it finished!!

    ReplyDelete