svg cuts banner

Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Rememberance


Afternoon all,
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. I wanted to share with you one last thing I made with the last kit Maison de Madeline. I have two guests coming to visit in the next few months and I wanted to welcome them with something special. I made a lamp for each woman and a potpourri jar filled with a pleasant sent to welcome them to my house. I will make a small card with a note telling them I am glad they came and please take the lamp and the potpourri jar as a reminder of their visit. 
On the wonderful Jar from this amazing kit, I made 6 narrow slits on the top and on the insert so you could smell the wonderful scent. I used a oval from the shapes menu on Sure cuts a lot and adjusted the width. I added real lace and some ribbon to the top along with a nice flower accent from Michaels. On the front are three enamel dots.  I inked the edges with a nice soft pink. I have one more I would like to get made for someone special. I love how delicate and beautiful these lamps turn out. Tomorrow I will do another post about the new kit so stay tuned. Just a Hint about the post tomorrow it will involve CAKE!~!!! Thanks for stopping by and sitting a spell with me. This beautiful kit and more are yours for the purchasing. Below is a link that will take you there, Thanks again for stopping by. Just a short note today but I do want to wish you and yours a Happy Easter! May the Lord be with you all! 
Blessings,  Sharalyn

SVG Kit Used:
Maison de Madeline SVG Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment