svg cuts banner

Monday, November 5, 2012

Ink Stains!!!



 Hello all,
Well it is day 6 of the online card class and I have green ink stained fingers to prove it! I had really tried not to purchase a lot of the things they use in the classes and really try to use the stuff I had. I have pretty much stuck to that, although Micheal's did have a buy one get one free stamp thing going until the 10th so I did get two  new Hero arts clear stamp sets. One is tags since i didn't have any and some more much needed phrases for insides of cards and such. The one I really was interested in had angels but of course our Micheal's didn't have them. Also no more than about 6 different Tim Holtz distress inks and really none of rest of the stuff I was interested in. When I was asked if I was finding everything I mentioned that I was interested in a color of distress ink that had been out since summer but she had no clue and then I made the mistake of asking about a Hero Arts background stamp that was Christmas! That made her disappear and never come back! We were encouraged to go to our local craft shops but really what is the point when they look at you all fuzzy eyed like your speaking a different language??? anyway enough ranting! Here are some of the cards I have been working on and have not posted on here yet. Thanks for stopping by and I promise not to rant again. Blessings Sharalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment