svg cuts banner

Friday, November 2, 2012

A short Note

Good day everyone,
I have been trying to catch up but I think It might be hopeless. I just finished another card from day 3 and I am hoping to get a couple more done as we are on day 5. Yikes! On this card I made my own plaid background using stamps I had and I like the way this one came out too. Now if only Kristina and Jennifer could come to my craft room everyday and provoke me to get this done it would be great. LOL just kidding. So here are my cards and I hope you like them. If I wanted I could go to the class even after it is over and get inspired everyday but it is fun to be spurred on by others in the class as well. So much creativity going around you just want to soak it all up like a sponge. Mannie made his appearance so to speak. We heard him as quite the chatterbox kitty today. It brings a smile to my face to hear him. There is still time to join us we are only half way into the class. Lot and Lots of inspiration! Thanks for stopping by and sitting a spell. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment