svg cuts banner

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Getting Ready!

Happy Sunday everyone!

Yesterday and today I have been getting ready for my online card class Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire teach. So in prep I finally got all my to do projects all done. Snowflakes for a customer and bird cage ornaments I had wanted to do for a few of the girls at church. I got my desk all cleaned up and my Christmas cards are almost done for the most part. I just need to stamp the inside with a greeting which I have not decided what to do yet. I finally got almost all my pkg sent that I needed to send too. Plus I got all my winter clothes out and put away my summer clothes. I felt like I accomplished a lot. I had made this card a few nights ago but then went to a friends house for a get together and forgot it there so I couldn't photograph it. So here it is. I used the Hero Arts premade snow white card as my base and spritzed it with Silver smooch spray then glued my cut out from the silhouette store on and added some red pearls from Michaels. I poked holes around the branch and used Honeydew twine from the Twinery to make the bow. The stamp is from Hero Arts. A clear set I bought last year when I took this class. The set is called A Very Merry Christmas.  There you have it another what I call clean and simple Christmas card.. or rather it won't take you days to get a lot of them done if ya have a long card list. I am sure I will have more posts with cards in them in the next few days so stay tuned. If you are so inspired come and join the fun! The class is open to all and your always able to access the class long after it is over. Go at your own pace and don't feel you have to purchase the class list. It will be fun to see what they do this time I hear that it is going to be more fun than last year. Thank you for joining me on this fine Sunday. Blessings, Sharalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment