svg cuts banner

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Played a bit today...

Good afternoon everyone! Hope your day was peaceful and you did something that made you happy. I played a bit with a new kit I got from Simon Says Stamp the monthly kit came today along with a couple of goodies I ordered from them. This was my first kit from them and I have to say I was impressed.. Great quality stuff and new stuff from the most recent CHA, was among the stuff in the kit. Great price too. The Flower cut out was one of the things I ordered from them. I am new to using them but sure do love them. This one is from Memory Box and it is called Wild Blooms.
 I so have to have more of these the are beautiful and a lot of fun to add to your goodies to play with. The die cut and the two pearls were extras and not included in the kit but really you need to take a look at these I even got a tiny charms sucker in my kit to eat while playing which I thought was a really nice touch. So here is the card I made from some of the stuff hope you like it is a card for my friend for her Birthday in March.. <3

2 comments:

  1. I love your cutout flower card...Was it a svg file?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No as I said in the post it was a thin die cut you can use with your big kick or a machine you use for embossing.. the die was from memory box and it was called wild blooms.

    ReplyDelete